Team BaM! Index du Forum
Team BaM!
La Team BaM! joue a Modern Warfare 2 sur PS3

Team BaM! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook App Keeps Crashing 2012 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team BaM! Index du Forum -> Votre Team -> Membres Adverses
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jolyoosit

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Keeps Crashing 2012 Répondre en citant

Facebook App Keeps Crashing 2012
> DOWNLOAD

Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. I uninstalled FB app from my iPhone. ROFLing Apr 16, 2013 3:44 PM in response to jhosamelly Level 4 (1,220 points) Apr 16, 2013 3:44 PM in response to jhosamelly If you have tried the other suggestions, delete the FaceBook app and redownload it. What to do? I'm using iPad 2 ios6.1 iPad 2, iOS 5.1.1 Posted on Feb 18, 2013 4:56 AM Reply I have this question too (1269) Q: My Facebook App keeps crashing Hide Question Helpful answers All replies Page 1 of 3 Next last by Skydiver119, Skydiver119 Feb 18, 2013 5:25 AM in response to jhosamelly Level 7 (33,725 points) iPad Feb 18, 2013 5:25 AM in response to jhosamelly The facebook app is buggy at best. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. I was having problems with it closing off and on for about a week. When my wife is logged onto Facebook using my phone, it works perfectly. United States Copyright Apple Inc. So, where is that button? I am experiencing more and more crashes when I go to links from postings on my wall. Please visit the main page of Apple Support Communities for links to discussion areas. Learn more Skip to main content Microsoft Community Office Windows Surface Xbox Deals Support More Software Windows apps OneDrive Outlook Skype OneNote PCs & Devices PCs & tablets Accessories VR & mixed reality Microsoft HoloLens Entertainment Xbox games PC games Windows digital games Movies & TV Books Business Microsoft Azure Microsoft Dynamics 365 Microsoft 365 Cloud platform Enterprise Data platform Developer & IT .NET Visual Studio Windows Dev Center Docs Other Microsoft Store Free downloads & security Education Store locations Gift cards Holiday gift guide View all Search the whole site Search Community member No results Sign in Community Community Categories BingInternet ExplorerMicrosoft EdgeMicrosoft EducationMicrosoft Health and BandMobile DevicesMSNMusic, Movies & TVOfficeOneDriveOutlook.comSkypeSurfaceVirus and MalwareWindowsWindows EssentialsWindows Insider Program Participate Ask a QuestionStart a Discussion Discuss the Microsoft Community Site Getting Started FAQ Meet Our Community Leaders Ask a Question Ask a Question . Have you found a working solution yet? Feb 25, 2013 5:14 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by alphabillo,Helpful alphabillo Apr 16, 2013 3:17 PM in response to CongressDJ Level 1 (0 points) Apr 16, 2013 3:17 PM in response to CongressDJ i have the same issue, started after i updated to iOS 6.1.3 on my iPhone4S and my X iPad2, then on my iPad 4! and on any iOS device later!! my Facebook Account cuase the Facebook App to crash!!!!!! anyone else can log in from my iphone or iPad except me!!! i tried every thing! restarting, re-installing, Changing Facebook settings from desktop, security settings . Mine only started about three days ago. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Apple Support Communities More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. It is not specific to my iDevice. Is this FB fault or the diff operating systems? Since shortly after getting talked into buying the iPad at an Apple Store, it has been such a dud in so many ways I feel it was a HUGE, expensive mistake. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. etc! I posted the problem on facebok forum, send 2 emails to facebook via help center . All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. Is this a typical situation or dd I buy a Lemon? Sep 24, 2013 7:15 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by lindafromcanton, lindafromcanton Sep 25, 2013 9:08 PM in response to jhosamelly Level 1 (0 points) iLife Sep 25, 2013 9:08 PM in response to jhosamelly Haven't been able to open my iPad FB app for a day or so. Open Menu Close Menu Apple Shopping Bag Apple Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music Support Search support.apple.com Shopping Bag . Scrolled down. Open Menu Close Menu Apple Shopping Bag Apple Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music Support Search support.apple.com Shopping Bag . .. Touch the x for FB and agree to delete it. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Double-click the Home button and hold apps down for a second or two. May 10, 2013 3:24 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by hollyalicia, hollyalicia Aug 27, 2013 4:58 PM in response to Baldrus Level 1 (0 points) Aug 27, 2013 4:58 PM in response to Baldrus I dont know how to give you the "points" on here, BUT THIS DID IT!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT WORKED BUT IT DID!!! THANKS MILLIONS OF TIMES OVER!!! Aug 27, 2013 4:58 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by hollyalicia, hollyalicia Aug 27, 2013 5:00 PM in response to jhosamelly Level 1 (0 points) Aug 27, 2013 5:00 PM in response to jhosamelly USE BALDRUS' SUGGESTION - IT WORKED!!! Aug 27, 2013 5:00 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Liz1388, Liz1388 Sep 24, 2013 7:15 PM in response to hollyalicia Level 1 (0 points) Sep 24, 2013 7:15 PM in response to hollyalicia Went to FB App My Timeline/Photos link. .. I've tried the hard-start holding down the buttons for 10 secs., I have checked all my settings, I tried to find the place to turn off "sync photos" in my FB settings, but cannot. Have you tried the work around of using safari to access your facebook? I've found a better experience and more functionality there than with the app.THere are also third party apps that you can use that may work better. Here's why:When I am logged into Facebook on my iPhone, it crashes. Is this a problem of memory? My iCloud has available memory so I don't want to buy more if that's not even the cause of the FB problem. When I click the app I will just go back to home screen again 5a02188284
facebook lookback music mp3 downloadlike otomatis facebook opera minibest facebook app osxfacebook chat app for android mobile9facebook chat bar enablefree facebook chat download for nokia e63how to make a peace sign in facebook chatfacebook used for recruitmentdescargar tono de chat de facebook gratistoo little too late facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team BaM! Index du Forum -> Votre Team -> Membres Adverses Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'