Team BaM! Index du Forum
Team BaM!
La Team BaM! joue a Modern Warfare 2 sur PS3

Team BaM! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Reworks and New gear set ideas ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team BaM! Index du Forum -> Modern Warfare II -> Proposition de Match
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 15:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Reworks and New gear set ideas Répondre en citant

Hi,

I think we've all come to the realization that hunters faith could use a rework. A small niche group of players use it granted, but generally very few players do so, here is what I propose. The main issue is that the armor buff is generally not that significant in pvp and in pve the bonus will not keep you from getting mettled. Delay it slightly yes, but you can't really support your team. I've tested it. Ive paired it with the caduseus, forceful chest peice, sturdy holster, mobile cover, and smart cover combine. You will still get melted. Give hunters faith marks, just like sentry's call. Now what these mark will do is act like the damage debuff that the midas smg grants on each head shot reducing the targets damage by 10, 15, then 20 percent on the fourth peices bonus. On a six peice bonus it continues upward to 25 and 30 percent. Also allow a 30% chance for the mark to trickle on to surrounding enemies?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1742270-Reworks-and-New-gear-set-ideas
B2B Marketing Campaign

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 15:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team BaM! Index du Forum -> Modern Warfare II -> Proposition de Match Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'